Saturday 24 March 2012

Heaven is a place on Earth with You





Every morning I wish to wake up by your side, let your smile bright up my day. Every Saturday all I wish is to cuddle up to you under the bed sheet you picked. To feel your fragile skin against by bare chest and sniff the lovely scent of your hair. Every lousy evening all I want is to lie on your lap and laugh out loud at your silly jokes. All you have ever done is make my life a bit brighter every day and I have absolutely no idea what I have ever done to deserve you. The funny thing about life is it’s been too generous to me; after all it just gave me you.


Every time I see your eyes my mind takes a journey through all the stupid mistakes that took me to you. And when I look upon it now I know one thing for sure, every step was a step in the right direction, and every step just took me one step closer to you. Life was one hell of a roller coaster and I owe to god for being able to share it with you. Every now and then when I am scared I have a hand to catch on to and every moment of absolute pleasure I have someone to hug. Heaven is just a place on earth and it’s simply because I get to spend time. Heaven is just a place on earth because I have you.

20 comments:

  1. aww.. this is so so so romantic..hope the one who inspired you to write this reads this:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'after all it just gave me you' - magical words. Lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so very beautifully written, like poured your heart full of love for each other :)) perfect wordings,loved the post.Happy to follow ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is so full of love..
    Beautiful :)

    So glad to have ventured here :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. superlike... :)
    that was seriously an awesome post...too romantic...loved it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post. God bless ur togetherness .

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..am sure u r among d lucky guys out der to have experienced true love...bst wishes to u nd ur better half..god bless :)

    http://campbuzzz.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very romantic! 'Love'ly indeed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a romantic and wonderful and lovely post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just added up to ur followers..it'd be great if u check out my blog too..here's the link
    http://harpreeyasworld.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute post. I guess you two must be a very happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowwwwwww :) this is awwwwwesome :) its so romantic and Heart-Touchy post :) totally loved it :) :) infinite likey likey :)

    ReplyDelete

come on! scribble down whats in your heart!