Wednesday 22 August 2012

731 Days of Frivolous Love


Two lovers in embarce


It was not two years and one day ago that I met her. I knew her even before, In fact I might have even known her from another life. I have seen her even before that, not superfluously but even in the much simpler most straight forward sense. We were friends then and then we were better friends and now much more than just friends in the contemporary sense. But still we are friends first and anything and everything next.


Romeo and Juliet :  A paintingThe first time I met her was in my first days of college, in the most casual way, unnoticed and perturbing of each other’s existence. The first time I talked to her was in the gleaming presence of borosil glasses of the many million shapes and the vast variety of colourful liquids that it contained. Under its silent and tinted rendering of a magnificent evening was the first ever sounds greeted her in menial enquires. Then the first share the first touch, the first embrace and the first kiss and above all the first tear drop of love.


Two years back on that day lost among the wondrous celebrations how did I realized that it was to be her? That I don’t know but when our eyes met that day, then and there. I knew we were much more much more than what the earthy bodies have bounded us to be. We sue had history: a history that spanned eternities together. Her imperfections so perfectly sculpted that they fit like a hand in a glove to my imperfection. SO does my imperfections to hers. We complement and we complete and in unison we are eternal, transdential and complete.


Today all I price is her nearness all that I care for is the pungent fragrance of her aroma. Today everything is but another way to her just another step towards the ultimate union that is her and in her. Today everything is about her and about our love for one another. The one fact of the most greatest consequence today is that I am hers and she mine.  The one ultimatum is and is always is that

Lovers by the sunset


I LOVE HER.


33 comments:

  1. Today everything is but another way to her just another step towards the ultimate union that is her and in her.
    ---Loved this bit.
    Happy anniversary and wishing you many more happy years together:)

    ❤Not Just My Allegories❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God this was heavenly!!

    Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary and may this love be always there and wishing you lots and lotsssssssssss of happy anniversary and years of togetherness ..


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful thoughts and lovely writing. wish you guys a memorable and lovely anniversary. Keep writing thoughts of love .... Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful...love seems to be in da air while reading ds..Happy anniversary :) god bless you olws :) ma frst visit here!! n m in love wd ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anisha : Thank you! what more could I say... I am truly happy that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Manipal Blog: Thank you! I surely will write in volumes about love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Palak : Its of as much pleasure as to me as the first sight of spring the knowledge that you like what you saw when you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary .... beautiful post, loved it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post, lucky girl and happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary-keep the love alive always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary sire. :)
    wish you many many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @induchibber : Thank you!
    @JustMe: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!
    Happy Anniversary! :)
    Cheers...!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful post !! hold on to that love and never let it go !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful tribute to your love..Happy Anniversary..

    ReplyDelete
  17. * Today everything is about her and about our love for one another. The one fact of the most greatest consequence today is that I am hers and she mine * Loved these lines :) :)

    :D :D HAPPPIE ANNIVERSARY :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Belated Happy Anniversary... I have felt the same emotions you depicted in the post. So, can very well relate to just everything you expressed... Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya, I will forward your wishes to her as well.

      Delete
  19. Wonderfullll !!!! I av no wordss..m touched !!! cheta my belated wishes to u..n chechiz :-D

    -Akshi

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1st of happy anniversary (of course belated :P )...
    and 2nd your this post is too good...now I want to write like that only...on my anniversary ;) .... what to do your dedication to love is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I am pleased to know you want to write like me.

      Delete

come on! scribble down whats in your heart!