Damn! I am it! thanks to the darling Divya who have tagged me. Since there is no way I can ignore her I will have to accept the award, which means I have to follow certain rules too. (Rules are always bad!).
Rule#1: Put the rules on your blog.
Rule#2: Every person tagged should tell 11 things about themselves,
Answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you and
Tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
Rule#3: Let the people whom you tagged know you've done so.
Rule#4: Don't tag anyone who's been tagged before.
Rule#5: Really do tag 11 others, don't go all ''if you want to take this tag''.
I am just gonna copy the things I already said, is much easier to tell 4 random new things that eleven new random things.
* I am milk lover ( loves it much much more than tea or coffee).
* I got into blogging thinking of making money( I haven't made a penny :P Lol).
* I like to sleep all the time.
* I am a adept programmer ( really guys I can code) .
* I likes to walk around the house naked ( only when nobody's around , feels natural).
* I cook! really I do
* I am addicted to chocolates and cant live without my daily sugar.
* I am really into crying for a big boy!
* I am terrified of cockroaches.
* I love to tease others for everything they do.
* I am no good with socks, never those things appear to be of the same color to others.
* I recently bought a Woodland show with 2in sole so that i look taller than my girlfriend. This works!.
My Answers to Divya.
Thanks Divya for reducing the number to seven, thanks a lot. You have saved me lot of trouble.
* Life's most beautiful moment
The time I spend with my college sweet heart and future Mrs on the corridors of our college with drizzling rain and wet faces. That's the one for the records, I will blog about it soon.
* Your definition of god?
Sorry! I am agnostic.
* Whats the best thing you admire about the nature.
Nature's simplicity and its profound beauty simply takes my breath away every time without fail, be it the moon lit beaches or the star studded sky or the coolness of the drizzle. Nature is beautiful beyond recognition.
* My biggest weakness and what i do about it.
I am a jerk most of the time, and I cant do anything about it.
* What keeps me moving in Life
Love, love and love.
* One thing I could like to do in my life and forget about it.
Kiss a random chick on the street and run! ( I don't want to do it, but thinking about it makes me want to do it).
* What will I do in the next 50 years?
I don't know, live it, marry, have kids, have a small family, let them marry and have grandchildren, play with them and die happily in the arms of my love.
You are It
Ha Ha the best part! My turn to tag.
* Ana trek
And my questions for you are.
* What keeps you alive.
* What one thing have you done that you wish you never did,.
* What is love to you.
* What is your one fantasy that you know you will never realize.
* When did you first taste a lovers kiss.
* Whats your favorite movie.
* Whom do you love the most in the world