Sunday 29 April 2012

Contest : Guess my Name? Contest Closed!

guess what my name is, who


Lets have a break and have some fun


Surely its not Rumpelsptiltskin and its not Rupertt Aryeen Wind, that is my pen name.


So Why not we all have a guessing game around here just for the fun of it, Okay May be I will do a feature on you! an interview perhaps, that too just for fun! аnd there is also a special gift send to your home! 


Anyone who already know my name must not participate and i ask you to keep the game interesting by adding and giving away clues!

So here is the rules:


Rule 1: guess my name and be creative if you don't know it! There are no negative marks.
Rule 2: You can try infinite times but don't destroy my page by actually commenting infinite times, may be a hundred times per person.You cant be that creative but just to be on the safe side!
Rule 3 : there is no more rules.


Clues: You could always ask me, or rather trick me into giving away my name! so have fun

Winners :: Rohu and Divya ! Congrats winners!

comment away 


13 comments:

  1. Aravind is it?? :) Clues are a must ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool will try to guess it, give some more clues:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know the first alphabet of your name..? And also a few other lucky alphabets too which find a place in your name ;) lol...are you Rupesh..?are you Arpit..?(i am not sure if there exists any name as such)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice game...but please give atleast 1st alphabet of your name.....:)......But I will try.....I think.....Karthik?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is clue! Of course I am not going to give any letter out, Think o this as a treasure hunt, Go to my many profile and see I am sure somewhere I have my name right, Somewhere professional!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rohit or Arya ! gee need a good clue !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best name for you can be...
    Mr. Icanwriteonanythingunderthesky...!!!!

    best hai....take my advice :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My relatives all the time say that I am wasting my
    time here at web, however I know I am getting knowledge all
    the time by reading thes nice articles or reviews.
    Feel free to visit my homepage erinmore flake

    ReplyDelete

come on! scribble down whats in your heart!